Monday, September 16, 2024

You're free

I'm out of the Fet business. 
Be a public slut. You'll be cheered on by other sluts and men who want nothing more than to use you for a cum dumpster. Is that your plan? Step 1, cheat on my husband Step2, move to the ghetto in the shittiest house I can find step 3. Fuck any rando that can form a complete sentence.
Prove me wrong.

Do you not think that if you came back that I wouldn't worship the ground you walk on? Do you not think that every moment not sleeping or working I'm making sure your life is a parade? Do you not think that I would go to the ends of the earth for you? You know I will. You know I want to make the rest of your life an adventure filled with love, family and prosperity. Every woman in this planet will be jealous, and every man will be pissed that I'm making them look bad. 
I have dreams, they all involve you. those dreams are broken up into goals, and the goals are broken up into baby steps. I will achieve them. I hope to God you are next to me. I want to set foot on all 7 continents with you and the kids, I want to drive a Lexus, I want to live in a nice neighborhood with a pool and a gate.i want to have dinner parties, I want to see neighbors I like at the grocery. I want to go out with other couples on the reg. I can do all this on my own, but it won't matter if you are not with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment