Sunday, August 04, 2024

Blame

Do i feel guilty you left? Yes. I know my actions or inactions played a part in this. But you didn't say one word. You didn't let me into your life. Your hopes, your dreams, your fantasies, until it was too late. It would have taken 30 seconds for you to tell me how you were feeling. Instead, you took the evil way out. No one forces you to fuck a small army, leaving  behind a trail of tears, heartache and despair. And despite all that, my insides tell me I can still please you if you came home. They tell me I can forgive. But there will always be trust issues. But I assure you, I swear on my life, I will not stop communicating how I feel. I will not stop loving you. I just can't. And that has me fucked up beyond repair. You broke me. And I hope you can live with the ruins in which you left my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment