Monday, August 05, 2024

custody

I'm about to start legal proceedings to get primary custody of my son. The main reason: He just doesn't want to be over there. The house is a shitty little shack that's always in disrepair in a shitty neighborhood. But it's perfect for her, since she's a shitty person who does shitty things with other shitty people. It's only matter of time before one of the scumbags who uses her as a cum receptacle shows up while he's there, and she has to explain why some 60 year old man is at the door looking for her. Or one of the emotionally crippled psycho bitches that are now her besties shows up in all leather asking if my son is a Dom or a sub. The kid needs an environment where he goes to bed on time, has a decent meal and not some shit that she threw together in the microwave. He needs a home, not a hovel. He needs to not be in a high crime area. An area she has no problem exposing my son to. 
Once my kid is with me, I don't give a shit what she does. She can take big black cocks in the ass until her rectum prolapses. That's her business. But while my kid is there, I want a 10 foot brick wall between him and her cum dumpster lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment