Friday, August 30, 2024

Chest

You decided to put another picture on Fet. It was of your chest. I know you feel empowered by all the men who hoot and holler when they see your chest. But why? Is the attention of scumbags, perverts and mental deficients that important to you? You should feel pride in your body without having to parade it online. They only want you for one thing. You know this. You can say you've made great friends, and had meaningful sex, and all that. But at what cost. You gave up a home. You busted your family in a thousand pieces. You have no money, You live in the fucking dirty ghetto with murderers and prostitutes. You can tell yourself you're happy. You can tell yourself you're free. You can tell yourself you're living your best life. 
But you're lying to yourself. I gave you everything you ever asked for. So if you didn't get what you wanted, it's all on you. When someone steals your car from your driveway, it's on you. When your son quits coming over at all. It's on you. When they break in your house and take the only things of value among the mountains of clutter, it's on you.  I know that's the way you want it. But it doesn't have to be. You hurt me in the worst way possible. You have broke my soul. I will likely never trust another woman in my life, thanks to you.  I got dumped the other night, and guess what? I was fucking relieved. I was relieved because I knew I wouldn't have to open my heart, and get it trampled on. You turned me into one of those fucking nutjobs on Fet who like to get beat and hurt. Except I don't like it. It just happens. Instead of the red marks on the ass that you're so fucking proud to have, they are on my heart. The scars just won't heal. Begging is something I won't do but. I need you to know I fucking love you so much. Despite your evil ways, despite the horrible things you do that you think are just fine. Despite the dregs of humanity that you welcomed into your bedroom to treat you like a cum dumpster. Which is appropriate, because your life is a dumpster fire. You're just too arrogant to face it. Just because you say a lie enough does not make it true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment