Thursday, August 22, 2024

(A.) James at 15

 Yesterday was my youngest child's 15th birthday. He's had a week of celebrations. He's a great kid and deserves it. Last night at trivia, when Alex went to hand in one of our answers, one of our other teammates said, "I could have sworn he was 16 going on 17. He's a good kid."  That makes me feel good. Like I'm doing something right. I sure as fuck don't get that from my ex or my oldest child. They both love to find shit wrong with me. 

I try and put them first in everything I do. Even for my evil ex, who accepted a small army of scumbags into her pussy. There is too much evil in this world. When that evil hits close to home, you want to protect your kids from it. That's what I'm trying to do. That may mean going to court and spending a small fortune on it, but I have to do it. 

BTW, James at 15 was an old tv show from the 70s I think.  I only know about it because of the Beastie Boys lyric, "I'm not James at 15 or Chachi in charge."





No comments:

Post a Comment