Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

What up yo.
It's been a long time since I've posted, I know. I have been busy.
So much has happened in the world just begging for me to make a smartass
remark about. But first lemme say Happy Thanksgiving. I have plenty
for which to be thankful. Much more than I deserve. I have my family,
which makes life worth living. I have a great job that I love. How
many people walk into work smiling and walk out of work smiling? Very
few. So I hope everyone eats lots of turkey and enjoys the things that
make them happy.

Now on to the torture...
Michael Richards. *sigh* What the hell were you thinking? Whether or
not you're a racist, Kramer, I don't know, and I don't care. Even if
you are a card-carrying member of the klan... You should know better
than to yell that shit in public. You've been in the business of show
for nearly 20 years, you know you can't do that shit! But it just goes
to show that someone who is seemingly benign in the public eye can be
thrust into infamy by one bad move. Somewhere I picture Kramer, Mel
Gibson, and Mark Foley sitting in a bar bemoaning the media and our
culture of trying people in the media and of course cell phones that
receive text messages and take video.

More later, work calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment