Monday, November 05, 2007

Prince hates other people's kids too!

Not only does Prince hate my kid, he hates 230,000 other people's kids as well. A mother got the same email I did accusing her of violating Prince's copyright by playing it in the background while her toddler dances. Of course she was smart enough to sue. I just bitched about it on my stupid blog. I ought to get in on the suit and try and recoup some of the thousands of dollars I have spent over the years on cds, albums, 12" singles, concert tickets, and whatever other music the dude put out. I have been buying the guy's music since I was 12 years old. I wonder if he'll sue me over my groom's cake:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next time I'll play Ready For the World when I want to shoot video of my little girl. What do you think? Hit comments and release your inner Morris Day.
p.s. more wedding pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment