Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Social Networking

1. What social networking sites do you use? (Myspace, Facebook, etc.) None, just this page you're looking at. I think if I was a more sociable person, I'd be on a social networking site. So I'm just making my own social network. Hit comments and say something, and I'll respond. How's that for social?
2. What do you use them for? This site is for nothing more than making you numbskulls laugh, and giving me something to play with for literally minutes a day. :)
3. Do you have any applications on your profile? What's your opinion of them? There's a thingie where you can listen to music, and another thingie where you can watch my youtube videos. They're on the right side of the screen, since I don't have a "profile."
4. What's one thing you would change about social networking sites? More nudity.

I'm going to give you a list of drinks and you give me a song/album/artist that fits that particular drink:
Espresso: "It's the end of the world as we know it" since I think you have to be hopped up on caffeine to sing at that speed.
Wine: "Spill The Wine" It's on the Boogie Nights soundtrack. The song's pretty cool.
Beer: License To Ill. Lots of beer-induced frat-boy rap. They quickly changed their tune.
Milk: John Lennon had an album called Milk and Honey
Water: "Don't go chasin' Waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to." It was the first water song that came to mind.
Tea: Ming Tea insert Austin Powers imitation here
Cappuccino: The Godfather Theme. It's Italian like the drink.
Margarita: No brainer here, "Margaritaville"

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Waterfalls? Are you kidding me?!? We only saw the man perform "Something In The Water (Does Not Compute) in his own house in June 2002! How the hell could you not remember that?! I'm embarrassed for you...like when you did your impression of a turtle on its back on Audubon Road that same week :oP Good times, good times!

    Bino

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know... I don't remember being a turtle on its back! I remember doing a stealth navy seal tuck-and-roll to avoid the oncoming traffic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nudity on social networking site? Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete