Sunday, March 01, 2009

Hey Teens

I haven't posted anything in a while. I went on vacation to Orlando. It was nice, but tiring and expensive. Then we came back and it snowed in Atlanta. What the hell is that about? I'm sick of winter. Bring on the Hotlanta I know and am scorched in.

I also discovered facebook, and found I know more people than I had previously thought. I do it at work and on my phone. So if I'm not posting here, I'm over there.
And I also like failblog.org and its affilated websites. Good comedy over there.
Other than that I haunt the usual suspects, ajc.com, drudge, cnn, etc.

So if I'm not here, by all means, go over there and be my friend.

Am I an idiot for being on a social networking site?
Hit comments and release your inner Kenny Loggins.

No comments:

Post a Comment