Sunday, November 15, 2009

"So you're the one who bought that CD..."

Top 5 musical purchases you regret (or would like to cast aside to the nearest used CD store)
Well, since I download 99.9% of my music, I just hit delete. Of the CD's that I've actually paid for, here are the shittiest ones:
1. Ace Of Base - The Sign. I liked those 2 hits before they got big, then I got the CD and it was like an aural enema. It's what drove me to MP3s.
2.Peter Gabriel - So. Sledgehammer and Big Time are great, the rest was pretentious garbage.
3. Arrested Development - the album with Tennessee. The CD had 2 good songs, the rest was crap.
4. De La Soul's 2nd Album - I love love loved their first CD. This one was monumentally bad, unfunky, unclever, unlistenable.
5. Johnny Gill's CD with "Rub you the right way" and "My My My" - I bought it to play when I was gettin' busy with a woman. She wasn't impressed and laughed at my music choice. I bet no broad ever laughed at Johnny Gill.

Surely you have some stinkers in your CD collection. Hit comments and release your inner Donny Osmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment