Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Slave 2 The System... before I was born... Slave 2 The Master... Beat Me til I'm Worn

01. If your brain were scratch and sniff, what smell might we be sniffing when we scratched? Quesadillas.
02. 'There was an old lady who lived in a shoe ...' If you lived in a shoe, what kind of shoe would it be? Moccasin... kinda tight and constricting at first, but then becomes a part of you.
03. What the last thing that made you laugh so hard you spit out whatever you were drinking? "A Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants, and orders a drink. A few drinks later, the bartender says, "I gotta ask, whats with steering wheel in your pants?" Pirate replies, "I dunno, but its driving me nuts."
04. If you were an 'As Seen On TV' product what would your function be and what cheesy name would you have? a special box for your TV that hunts out shows with the "TV M" or "R" ratings. It'll be covered in fabric, or fur to match any decor. And you have to buy it from the Momus A. Morgus Institute. The name? "Your M.A.M.I.'s Hairy, Dirty Box™." Anyone who is up on technology would have "Your M.A.M.I.'s Hairy Dirty Box™" in their home. Need A last minute Christmas or Chanukah gift? Why not let your loved ones have "Your M.A.M.I.'s Hairy Dirty Box™"?!
05. A doctor is giving you a complete physical exam and says, 'That's odd'. What has the doctor found? "Your M.A.M.I.'s Hairy Dirty Box™"
06. What would you wear for camouflage if you were hiding in a gingerbread house?" Some gingerbread drawz and an icing shirt.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:28 AM

    First, I want to eat your brain. LOL Second, your "pirate" answer made me spit coffee all over my monitor. As for M.A.M.I.s Hairy Dirty Box ... OMG!!! ... that's some brilliant humpin'!

    p.s. morgus rocks -- I'm so glad he's coming back.

    ReplyDelete