Sunday, January 01, 2006

All is Quiet On New Year's Day...

1. From a financial standpoint, was 2005 a good year or a bad year for you? Do you expect 2006 to be better or worse?
Bad, very bad. See #2 for why...

2. What was your least favorite moment of 2005? February 25, 2005. I had a baby on the way, a house being built, and I got fired... the other worse moment (among many) was riding to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta with my 3 month old daughter in an ambulance.

3. Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005? If so, who were they? No, thank God.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What do you know about blogging?
Well, You Know What a Blog Is...

You got 3/8 correct!
But, truthfully, most blogs probably bore you.

I really don't give a shit.

5. Where were you when 2005 began? Where were you when 2005 ended? I was in a shitty apartment with a pregnant Tina... As the year ends, I'm in my own home, with Tina and my little angel, Abby.

6. Did you make new year's resolutions for 2005? If so, how many did you keep? No resolutions, if you want to do something, just do it. Don't wait for the beginning of the year. Does the change of the calendar year really give you more willpower? Do you know of anyone who has had a resolution that's stuck?

I know its been a while since I've posted anything, but I've been busy with work and the holidays. This year is now over, and I've got nothing but good thoughts for 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment