Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Music Memoirs

Name your three favorite songs from the 90's.These are random songs I liked in the 90s:
1) BBD-"Poison." It was da shit when it came out. Every brutha rockin' a high-top fade doing the running man would be singin' this tune.
2) Jesus Jones "Right Here Right Now." It was popular when I was graduating high school. I thought it was cool because it was about things happening in the world at that moment, and I was feeling the same way. The fall of Communism, the 1st Gulf War, Seinfeld.
3+)Jane's Addiction - "Been Caught Stealing", REM - "Losing My Religion" and RHCP - "Under The Bridge." and of course, "Smells like teen spirit." They all remind me of starting college. They played those damn songs over and over in the dorm. At least the white kids did.
Name your three favorite artists from the 90's. Prince of course, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, and umm Rico Suave. If they were any good in the 90s, they'd still be around in this century.
Name your three favorite albums released in the 90's. "The Chronic," Snoop Dogg's first album, and ummm that's about it. I discovered MP3s in 1995, so that ended my CD buying, unless it was something really good.

Name...
1. Two types of music you dislike most?
Country & Opera
2. Two types of food you dislike most? High-Fiber foods, and umm that's about it.
3. Two types of TV programming you dislike most (reality, sitcoms, dramas, etc.) ?
I can't stand reality TV, and any most news talk shows on Fox News Channel.
4. Two celebrities you dislike most? Only 2? Bill O'Reilly and Oprah. Celine Dion comes in at a close third.

5. Two conversation topics you dislike most (politics, family, employment, etc.) ?
Politics, definately. Because you're either a brainwashed follower, or a radical hippie. There's never a way to end the conversation unless one of you changes point of view to the other's. Either that or you're just preaching to the choir. And most people who talk about politics think they know everything, and they're usually full of shit. It makes those of us who do know everything look bad.

Someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide in a Champagne Supernova.

Hit comments and release your inner Katie Couric. I even took that spam blocker thing off for you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:37 AM

    As the premier resident of the original Fiber House, I can't believe you list high fiber foods as a dislike!

    And I must insist that you take Katie Couric's name off the site, immediately. That bitch. I don't watch national news on TV much, but CBS sure as hell won't be getting any love from me once she's sitting in their anchor chair.

    -- RP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Hurricane Katrina wasn't too kind to The Fiber House, huh?

    As for Miss Couric, I don't think she's Evening News caliber. She's too perky. Sure she's interviewed every big name, but doing a morning show interview and commanding respect on the evening news are two different things. I think the point is moot. Evening News ratings are steadily declining. The days of people only getting their news from Rather, Brokaw and Jennings are over. Between Cable News Networks and the internet, the evening news is nothing more than a digest of the big stories.
    chas

    ReplyDelete