Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Word Association

We haven't done a music word association in awhile:
Ending: "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
Long: The Long and Winding Road
School: School's out for... ever.
Teen: Teenage Wasteland
Crazy: Crazy... for thinking that my love could hold you
Search: Hold on, I'm still searching for a song with search in it.
Baby: Hit me baby one more time.
Shoes: These boots were made for walkin...
Mellow: I wanna get lost in the mellow mellow of my mind.
Window: Put a candle in the window.

OK teens, it's your turn, hit comments and release your inner John Fogerty.

6 comments:

  1. Love that you have those links!

    Ahh, teenage wasteland, indeed! Great picks all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We matched on "School's Out" and "Crazy." So I think we both have great minds and excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:08 PM

    Nice list - will have to check out the vids, thanks for taking the time to dig them up.
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! Teenage Wasteland is actually called Baba O'Reilly actually. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patsy Cline...a true classic. And on my list, too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete