Friday, May 28, 2010

Attention Whores

They annoy me. So your mommy didn't pay you enough attention, so now I gotta placate you? It's not even just people I know, though in my bidness there are A LOT. The inspiration for this rant was some numbnut I saw walking into work as I was walking out. They guy was wearing tighter than tight biking shorts and shirt, bright yellow. Then the guy had a bike helmet with a rear-view mirror attached to it, with some big sunglasses. We get it, you ride a bike. Then the douche had the nerve to cinch his bike, not to the bike rack like everyone else, but to a pole 6 inches away from the rack. While I have absolutely nothing against people who ride their bikes to work, I think that's great, fewer cars on the road, this bitch is too much. He's probably the CEO of the company and would love nothing more than to cut me loose like Lance Armstrong's missing nut. Smug bastard probably loves the smell of his own farts and looks down on the rest of us for not being as green as him and his tour de farce outfit.
This is what goes through my head when it's too early to go home and go to bed, and too late to have more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment