Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tea Vee

1. What are your favorite TV shows? If you can, also tell us the one show you absolutely HATE to miss. I spend my life in front of either a computer monitor or TV, so thinking of these is hard because there are so many. Off the top of my head, favorites include: The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Scrubs, The Office, My Name Is Earl, West Wing, and the list goes on, but the one show that I watch religiously and I have never missed is The Sopranos.

2. Who handles the remote control in your household? Me Me Me

3. How many remote controls are there in your house? Not counting your childrens' appliances. I can think of 10 off the top of my head.

4. Do you flip through the channels mindlessly, or do you stick with one or two channels? I usually find 2 shows and flip back and forth... but the journey to find those shows usually takes one or two trips up and down the dial.

5. Adam Sandler's latest movie is "Click," about a guy who discovers a remote control that works on life. If you could have such a device, how would you put it to use? I would just use the rewind and pause. I don't want to fast forward... I'm already too impatient and with my 4th grade span-of-attention, in no time flat I'd wind up as a 90-year-old man sitting on the beach with my hot younger girlfriend waiting for her to give me a sponge bath. And I would fast forward to next week's lottery drawing and get the numbers, then rewind and buy a ticket.

1 comment: