Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Feast

In the mood for a real challenge? Try the world's smallest Pac-Man Game.

I love swag. You can call it payola, freebies, whatever, I like getting it. I get quite a bit of free shit. I have a ton of coffee cups on my desk, yet I don't drink coffee. I've gotten tickets to more movies and concerts than I can attend. And I've even gotten an expensive home appliance, because the lady demonstrating it was too lazy to put it back in the box. "Just keep it." Thanks. The reasoning is, a PR firm gives you free stuff you'll give them free exposure. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Today I got a big box of free shit. Among the highlights, an advance copy of "The Notebook" on DVD, and a big cookie on a stick. Not bad. Good for re-gifting if you're so inclined. So I give thanks to the PR Flacks around the world. They make a shitty job worth doing.


Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? A Mutt. I'd like to be a little of everything.
Soup - What does the color purple make you think of? heheheh What do you think? :)
Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? 30 Minutes.
Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? I have 11 first cousins, and I'm not sure how many 2nd cousins. I'm close to my two little cousins, because I'm close to my uncle their Dad.
Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. Chinks Gone Wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment