Tuesday, February 08, 2005

You know you're a Prince fan if.....

If you know me personally, you know I'm a huge prince fan. I've seen him live 20 times... I've travelled to the desolate lands of Minneapolis to see him play for 7 nights in a row. Now the rest of the country knows I'm a Prince freak, thanks to USA Today. I was quoted in the cover story of Friday's Life Section. Its one of those things where you're not sure if you should be proud or ashamed. I'm proud of it, its cool to see your name in print. :) Screw you if you don't agree.


Jack Osbourne wants to be a fireman. If Fred Powers can barely make it through 3 minutes of training (and he's an in-shape gay guy), do you think Jack Osbourne can make it through? How many milliseconds do you think will elapse between Jack being told to charge into a burning building and him running home to the mansion? I admire anyone who tries to do something to help society, especially something dangerous like a firefighter. I just don't have a whole lot of faith in young Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment