Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I ain't no Hollaback Girl

I haven't been feeling creative lately, so here you go, anyway.
The Music Memoirs:
First recording artist you had a crush on. Olivia Newton John in Grease. I was 4. I knew I wanted the leather-slut Sandy, not the puking at the quasi-lezbo slumber party Sandy.

First band you obsessed over. Ozzy. I was the only kid in 4th grade with an Ozzy T-shirt. Ahhh the 80s. :) He's got some neurological disease that gives him the shakes. I feel sorry for him, cuz he's been shit on left and right... and those kids, and that wife, and all those fuckers leeching at his house. Poor Bastard.. poor poor bastard.

First song you wanted to forget I dunno, I forgot.

First song that you liked but none of your friends liked. I was the only kid I know who listened Prince. So I caught shit from my friends all the time. Now when I was front row at the Prince show, I had 6 people saying they wish they had my seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment