Friday, September 30, 2005

Feel The Funk Friday

1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost? Money
2. When is the last time you lost your keys? Never... I'm too worried about being stranded somewhere.
3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind? Every damn day.
4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander? I ask for directions, I'm too impatient to just keep wandering. But I usually try to have the directions and a number to call if I'm going somewhere unfamiliar.
5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk? Load of Bunk.
Appetizer
Name something someone has done lately that impressed you.
Everything Abby does amazes me.
Soup
Do you have any relaxing rituals? If so, what are they?
I'm tired all day long so as soon as I lay down, I'm out.
Salad
If you could spend the winter season somewhere other than your current location, where would you choose to stay?
Anywhere warm. Even if its here in ATL.
Main Course
When was the last time you had dinner out, and what was the name of the restaurant?
The hillbilly BBQ place near my house.
Dessert
If you had a boat, what would you name it?
The HMS Shagalot.
1. What kind of computer do you have? (Mac, iBook, Dell, etc.) Homemade... I roll my own, yo.
2. How old is it? Are you happy with it? I continually update it, and I started building my "perfect" machine in 1993, so its technically 12 years old, but has no old pieces in it.
3. How many computers are in your household? Just one.
4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer? THIS WEBSITE!!
5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have? Not really anything special, just a new updated/faster one every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment