Sunday, October 02, 2005

Saturday Night Dead

2. How many photos that you have taken yourself are hanging on display in your home in a size of 8x10 or larger? (The print, not the frame!) None that are 8x10... but there are a few of Abby that I took that are framed, but 4x6. She really is photogenic... :)

3. How far do you live from your job? What is your commute time like? Has the distance prompted you to consider alternative transportation because of gas prices?
38 miles. >:( My commute time is usually 38 minutes because I speed, and at 3am, ain't nobody in the way. I would definately take public transportation if it was available, but MARTA don't reach the sticks where I beez.

4. Take this quiz: What decade does your personality live in?



what decade does your personality live in?

quiz brought to you by lady interference, ltd



5. What is the funniest, most original Halloween costume you've ever seen?
I dressed up as a nightstand and put a lamp shade on my head and dubbed myself the "One Night Stand." Top That!

6. What is your favorite paragraph in a literary work? This might be a thought, or a message, or a descriptive passage which has remained in your consciousness throughout the years. Be sure to post the name of the book and author.
Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrannies of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers' keeper and finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment