Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dutch Oven

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Invisibility. You would see so much cool shit. People do weird shit when they think no one's looking.
Onesome: Domain--Hypothetically, if you could own any domain name you wanted, what would it be and why? chas.com. Apparently its owned by a Swedish Death Metal band.
Twosome: Name-- Are you called by something other than your legal name? If not, have you ever had a nickname? Or done something weird with your name, to try and stand out? Like an odd spelling or a slightly different pronunciation? Or just flat out wanted to change your name? To what?Its kinda obvious what Chas is short for. Spelling it with an 's' and pronouncing it with a 'z' seems to flummox some people. People would ask, "Is your name Chase?" I tell them "Chase is a verb, Chas is a noun." I wish I could take credit for having a unique name, but it was my Grandfather's nickname when he was a kid. He grew out of it, I apparently did not. :)
Threesome: Renewal--Do you have any magazine or other subscription that is an absolute 'must renew' whenever you get the notice? Nah, I get magazines for free, and there's nothing that important in a magazine that I can't live without. Especially with the internet, anything in print is usually online.

In other news, I hear there's a new Bennifer. A stronger, meaner one. Bennifer v2.0. I can't wait until the media ruins this one.

I also wrote a story yesterday about a Vietnam Vet that spit tobacco juice in Jane Fonda's face. That is so funny. The guy had an opinion, and he expressed it. Jane Fonda insulted a lot of people who were putting their lives on the line. Whether or not the U.S. belonged in Vietnam, these guys went over there and put their lives on the line because their country called. They fought in a war many people thought was wrong, he deserves the right to express his opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment