Monday, April 04, 2005

Where Yat?

1. ...did you have to turn your clocks forward one hour this weekend? Yep.
2. ...what is the price of gasoline? $2.20/gallon.
3. ...which natural disasters, if any, do you have to worry about? This weekend, it was snow! It was snowing up in the Mountains on Saturday. "Sometimes It Snows In April." Pix in the flickr. Generally, just the remnants of hurricanes that hit Florida.
4. ...do you have a local newspaper, and if so, do you subscribe to it? AJC, no, I don't subscribe. Being in the news business, and now working for the company that publishes it, I should, huh?
5. ...do you subscribe to a local cable company for television viewing? Yeah. I don't wanna mess with no dish.
6. ...what is the speed limit on your road/street? Don't know, don't care.
7. ...how far do you have to drive to the nearest post office? About 3 miles.
8. ...what is the average temperature in April? I dunno. Maybe if I would read the paper, I'd know.
9. ...what is the average temperature in December? I dunno that either.
10. ...are your four seasons drastically different from one another? Aw hell yeah. And they all torture my sinuses like an Iraqi Prisoner.

No comments:

Post a Comment