Monday, October 24, 2005

monday madness

1. diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Only Barbara Bush wears pearls.
2. paperback or hardcover books? Whichever has the most pictures.
3. carpet or hardwood floors? I got both in the casa, but I think hardwoods are nice.
4. dogs or cats? I'm not a pet person, but I think dogs have the edge.
5. fluffy or firm pillow? Fluffy
6. fine point or medium point pens? Medium Point. It makes nicer lines.
7. clocks a little fast or on time? A little fast, just cuz I'm lazy.
8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)? Neither, I'm not a fag.
9. wall calendar or desk calendar? Both, again cuz I'm lazy.
10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' Neither, I'm not a fag.

1. What fire-related music moment do you think tops them all? Jimi Hendrix lighting his guitar on fire, Keith Moon's drum set exploding, Michael Jackson's jheri curl catching fire during a Pepsi commercial, or Left Eye of TLC setting her boyfriend's house on fire? If you can think of one I didn't list that's even better, let's hear about it! Richard Pryor catching hissef on fire while smoking crack. He then ran down the street on fire. I can just hear that noise that he'd be making!

2. Is there a CD/LP/mp3 in your collection that you'd like to watch burn down to nothing? It could be a current album that you're embarassed to own, or an album you bought in the past that you regret buying. I don't usually buy CDs for this very reason... the last shitty one that I bought was "Ace Of Base." I'm quite embarrased about that.

3. What musical performance, either live or recorded, do you think was so smokin' hot that the fire brigade should have been called? Any by Prince. He'll put anyone else to shame, except for like Hendrix or the Beatles. OH, and here in the "colonies" we call the "fire brigade" a "fire department."

4. Ok this isn't a match question, but sort of related. Have you ever held up a lighter during a concert? If not, would you ever and what band would you do it for?
Nah, too cliche. Maybe if I was going to a Skynyrd concert, or a Klan Rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment