Sunday, October 16, 2005

Question of the Day

If any one of the holidays had to be celebrated twice in a year, which one would you want it to be? Christmas. People take half a day off from being assholes and tolerate their relatives with some modicum of love. And you get presents. And you get to see the Andy Williams Christmas Special.

1. What's your favorite scary movie? Scary book? They make scary books? Any of the Hannibal Lecter Series. Other scary movies like Freddy, Jason, etc are predictable and not scary at all.
2. Who is scarier, Freddy Kruger(nightmare on elm street), Jason(friday the 13th) or Michael Myers(halloween)? Well none of them really. If I had to pick, I'd say Freddy Kruger, cuz he's not really real, so if you kill him, he'd just come back.
3. Do you believe in wherewolves, vampires and or zombies? No. However, I believe in wolves (I've seen them), I believe in people who have severe allergies to the sun (I've seen them on TV), and people who are braindead but still walk around (I know many of them personally).
4. Are you superstitious? Why or why not? A little. Like keeping good luck charms and Karma.
5. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope.
6. Who is your favorite movie monster? Bette Midler.

The Flathead Symphony. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment