Saturday, October 15, 2005

My useless opinions on...

The art of Pablo Picasso: Cool. Eyes on one side of the face, neat-o.
Health Insurance: Its a necessary evil these days. HMOs get you coming or going. I have some socialized medicine thing. They do everything but stamp a bar-code on your forehead. But I'm glad I have some kind of insurance, even though they can't make me better. "Just get rest, take vitamins." Thanks a lot, Dr. Sawbones.
the year 1937: The year my first wife, Suzanne Pleshette, was born. How great is that year?
Ants: I hate them. They mess with my lawn, they bite you. Spray em Squash em Kill em.
Ballroom Dancing: Good for people born in 1937.
Do you have a preferred writing utensil? What happens if someone borrows it but doesn't bring it back?
Black pens. The secret to getting your pen back is to not give them the cap. People hate pens without caps. Plus people who see that you're not giving them the cap think you don't trust them, and will usually not ask to borrow a pen from you again.
This page shows you how you stack up against famous people... heightwise, of course. Because I'm a full foot taller than the late great Nell Carter, but she towers over me when it comes to talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment