Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bush Twins Gone Wild

I have a feeling I'm going to end up on VH1's "I Love The 00s." For the second time in 2 months, a national paper has called upon my keen and unique view for an article:
USATODAY.com - TiVo's ripple effect: Water-cooler chill.
And yet I'm still unemployed.

Anywayz, I heard the voicemail tapes of "Insider" host Pat O'Brien. He's in rehab. For some reason, entertainment shows think this is news. Who cares. Mary Hart got a bad case of the shits, but that ain't makin news. Anyway, the tapes are pretty pathetic. He wants this woman and describes in detail what he wants to do to her.

Have you seen this show called "The Shield." Its one of those cop shows that uses the word "shit" just because they can. It got stupid after a while. Its a shame, because the acting and stories are halfway interesting.

That picture of the Bush Twins has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment