Friday, March 11, 2005

Hiding Under The Covers

News:
1. Michael Jackson: Did he do it? I wasn't there, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he did. I hope he gets thrown in jail and is tossed around like a salad before having to toss the salad. The friggin idiot shows up to court in his pajamas. He seriously needs a Godsmack.
2. Martha: Did she deserve prison? No, but I think its funny as hell that she got thrown in the pokie. Hopefully getting tattooed in the yard will humble her, and not have such a holier than thou attitude. I hope the first time she gets pissed at a production assistant or something, they turn around and say, "...oh I'm sorry, you're the first ex-con I've worked for..."
3. Bill Clinton: Think his wife is going to run for President? No way. Too many people hate her guts. I don't like her at all, and I think she'd be a horrible president. I don't think the country is open-minded enough yet to handle a female president. We MAY be ready soon for a black president, but he'd have to be light-skinned and extremely charismatic. Sen. Barak Obama has a chance, because by the time he gets his props in the senate, the country may have evolved past our racist tendencies. I'm not saying everyone in the country is racist, but there's a significant amount of people who are. They live in those red states (or was it the blue ones, I can't remember... the Bush states, anyway).
4. Madrid anniversary of 3/11: Are you thinking about it? Um no.
5. What's the headline of your local news outlet? The shooting of the judge and the manhunt for the shooter. Its a sad story. Glad I wasn't in the newsroom for that clusterfuck. I'd hate to see how the fuckwad news director is handling things. Probably screaming like a bitch.
Appetizer - Where do you go when you want to relax? To Bed.
Soup - Tell about something that made you laugh this week. Mr. Garrison got a sex change on South Park.
Salad - What is your favorite texture? smooth ass.
Main Course - If you were to publish your autobiography, what would the first sentence be? "What's holding you back?"
Dessert - Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If so, how? Um no. I'm not irish, not that my nationality makes a difference. I'm Italian and I don't celebrate Columbus Day.
FQ1: If you could own any item from any movie, what would you take and why? Hmmm... a light saber... Prince's Motorcycle... Ron Burgundy's Jazz Flute....
FQ2: If you could become any character from any movie, who would it be and why? Dirk Diggler... for obvious reasons.
FQ3: If you could visit any location from any movie, where would it be and why? Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Just cuz its surreal, and there would be candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment