Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hot Dogs and French Fries

Onesome: Hot Dogs--Spring picnics and cookouts are coming! Is it hot dogs or hamburgers you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table? Hamburgers. I'm not a fan of the lips and assholes. I'm a hardcore carnivore.
Twosome: and-- ...and what else is on that plate that you just cannot be without as you work your way through the crowd? Potato salad? One of those huge pickles? Come on, there has to be something! Beans and chips.
Threesome: French Fries-- ...and the real toughie: do you have to have 'fries with that'? ...or will chips do well enough for you. Just curious... Chips are sufficient, but I'd rather french fries or even onion rings.

These are stupid questions, but I feel lacking in my duties if I didn't post something. Do you have a badass recipe or BBQ tip? Hit comments and release your inner Emeril.

No comments:

Post a Comment