Thursday, December 09, 2004

Afternoon Dispatch

  • I think I'm the North Georgia Correspondent. Twice in the last week I have trapsed up I-75. I went to do a story on a military send-off on Friday in Dalton, the carpet capital of the world. Then yesterday I hauled ass up to Ringgold, which is almost in Chattanooga to get a 20 minute interview. I talked to the father of the soldier that asked Rumsfeld the question about their armor. The dad was a nice guy, even though we interviewed him out in the cold on side of a BP station. We hauled ass back and and fed our video from the hill at the US Play. When the photographer and I were done, we were exhausted. Tonight I'll probably get sent to Nashville to cover something stupid. OH well. To make matters worse... I missed the best night of TV, Superman, West Wing, and South Park.
  • There needs to be a Paris Hilton - Lindsey Lohan Bukkake video out. I'm tired of hearing about these idiots. They need to be taken down a few notches. I know what you're thinking, "You mean your pithy comments aren't enough to tear down their celebrity empires, Chas?" Sadly no. So keep your fingers crossed for the Bukkake.
  • Hot Lesbian Love Tryst on The O.C.: CONFIRMED!
  • Who would've thought that a guy named Dimebag Darrel would hang with a bad crowd?
  • Sinus Infections suck ass... and snot.
  • Adam Sandler should stick to dick and fart joke movies. Will his big paychecks replace the testicles he had to sever in order to get the big role in the spanish chick flick?
  • These broads are funny as hell.
  • I'm sure you have some thoughts on this bullshit. Hit Comments already, or tell your hotter, more popular, more literate friends to do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment