Monday, December 06, 2004

Damn I love TV

Have I mentioned I love TV? More than that, I love girl-on-girl action on TV. The latest show to muff-dive in... The O.C. Apparently chronically-depressed Marisa will forego the chronically-depressed Ryan and the chronically-Mexican gardener, and go straight for the pink. God Bless The O.C. This could rank up there with such lesbian lip-locks as Madonna and Britney at the 2003 VMAs, Allie McBeal and that chinese chick back in the 90s, Jaime Pressly and Tiffani Amber Theisson on Fastlane, Sarah Michelle Gellar and that nerdy chick in Cruel Intentions, and Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock in any of those movies they were in.
While the internet can provide hot lesbians 24 hours a day, its nice to see it on regular TV now and then. Its more taboo if you see it on TV. It leaves more to the imagination I guess. And I've got quite an imagination.
I think playing the lesbian card is a last ditch effort to revive sagging ratings. Its seems to have replaced the "lets add another baby to the show" formula. They've learned their lessons from the many series that have jumped the shark. I'd rather see some hot sitcom rug-munchers get it on instead of a warm cuddly family crack wise about changing diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment