Saturday, December 11, 2004

Shaking Loose the Mortal Coil

So you find yourself dead. Can't control what happens next, or can you?
1. The split second before you're about to die, time stops and you can accomplish one last task before the end. What is it?
Cure whatever the fuck I'm dying of... Eat a whole muffaletta... seriously... I'd see my family for the last time, and hope that they were smiling, and not sad that I was gone.
2. The Nacissistic Death is all about you - in what manner did you die? If I'm going to die Narcissistically, I'm going to go on a reality show and do it there. That way the pundits will say, "Has Reality TV gone too far?" Plus everyone would see me, and I'd have my 15 minutes of fame, just after I'm dead.
3. What music/song would you like played at your funeral? Sometimes It Snows In April.
4. RIP? You can do better than that - what finals words to the world are etched on your tombstone/urn? Is that it?
5. Apparently, there's suppose to be happiness in the afterlife. What age are you and what's different about you that makes you oh so happy to be here? 21. I was legal, I had only a few bills, I was relatively non-obese, I had a ton of fun, I had a world in front of me, so much potential. What the hell happened to me? That's what should be on my tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment