Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Dorothy Mantooth Is A Saint!

The greatest movie of the year drops on DVD today... Anchorman. All those Best Buy gift cards I got for Christmas will be put to good use! Three discs of Ron Burgundy goodness. Speaking of Willie Ferrell, I checked out Elf and Best Of Will on SNL while on my Oprah-sized vacation. Elf was cheezy and Christmassy, but funny. The SNL DVD is pretty funny, but after a while you're looking for other skits besides Will Ferrell Stuff.

I'm back to the grind after the big Holiday Tour '04, hitting Savannah, Jax, and Orlando. It was nice being with family and meeting new family, but if they could all congregate at one place (preferably not Atlanta!) so I don't have to drive, that would be nice of them. I think what I'll remember most about this vacation is having to have the bag o'pills close at hand the entire time. How was your Chrismakwanzakah? Hit comments and release your inner Grinch

No comments:

Post a Comment