Sunday, December 19, 2004

Happy Xmas

1. What is a fond holiday tradition from your childhood? I remember as a child, being so excited to see my cousins around Christmas, and spending Christmas Eve at Grandma Ducci's house, then going to bed, and waking up to Star Wars Stuff left by Santa, then Going by Grandma Welch's house and getting more presents there. My Grandma would hide her homemade cookies in her bedroom closet, and everyone, I mean EVERYONE would sneak in there and get some. It was all so innocent and simple back then.
2. If you could start a new holiday tradition, what would it be? Any tradition is a good one, if you're doing it with those you love, and its fun.
3. What is your favorite Christmas song and who sings it? "Please Come Home For Christmas" The Eagles.
4. Is there a certain event, food, television program, etc. that makes your Christmastime complete? Just being with family is Christmas enough for me. If I'm not with loved ones, then its not Christmas. Nevermind the decorations, presents, food, etc. The Holidays are about putting the important stuff into perspective. Like even though we sat in the car for 2 hours waiting to see the retarded lights at Lake Lanier, we were with friends and had a good time.
5. Does is traditionally snow where you live at Christmastime? If not, do you wish that it did? It snows here in Atlanta once a year, usually not at Christmas time. I'm happy for that. I hate the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment