Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hooray For Hollywood

1) Which movie do you think was THE BEST of 2004? The worst? Anchorman was by far the best movie I've seen this year. The worst movie ummmm... I've seen too many stupid flicks to remember... "Ladykillers" and "Envy" were pretty bad, those are the only ones I can think of offhand.
2) If you were handing out the Oscar's this year, who would pick as Best Actor and Actress. Name the actor/actress and the film. I can't think of anyone who really blew me away.
3) The category is 'best film of 2004'. There are 5 nominees. What 5 movies would be on your list. Anchorman, Bourne Supremacy, Farenheit 9/11, Jersey Girl, Team America.
BONUS) Is there a moving coming out in the upcoming year that you're excited to see? If so, what is it? Batman Begins, June 17, and maybe Clerks 2: The Passion Of The Clerks (I'm not sure if its coming out in 2005)

What are your picks?


I'm in so much pain, I can't see straight. I can't wait until January 5th.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 PM

    What is the 5th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A painful procedure. But that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. In the meantime, its better living through pharmaceuticals.

    ReplyDelete