Saturday, December 04, 2004

Phobias

1. If you have a phobia (or something close to one), what is it? Retarded people.
2. How long have you had the phobia (or something close to it)? Since I was a kid and my mom let me run around in Schwegmann's Grocery Store, and there was a retarded guy who worked there, and it scared the shit out of me. Since then, I freak out.
3. If you know anyone with a phobia (or something close to it), how does s/he act when s/he is experiencing it? Nah, if you have one, tell me.
4. What is one phobia you would wish not to have? Umm anything... thats a stupid question.
5. What is one phobia you wouldn't mind having, if you were to face one? Umm I guess fear of vomiting? Vomitphobia? Another stupid question.

1. Think back to weddings you have attended (other than your own): what was the nicest part of the one you liked the most? Kathy and Davids. I got to wear a tux, I got to drink, the food was good New Orleans food, the music was good, it was a lot of fun. Its the standard by which all other weddings should be judged.
2. What is your favorite color and which room of your home has the most of this color in it? Black & White. My living room has a lot of black and white in it.
3. What is your favorite kind of popcorn:
A) Unsalted Yuk! Hell no. Why bother?
B) Buttered Rarely.
C) Extra Butter Aw hell yeah! The more the better!
D) Kettle Corn My new most favoritist flavor!
E) Caramel Corn Very good, but not different than other popcorn.
4. Take a little time (!!) for a quick inventory of the clocks in your home: how many do you have and what is the widest difference between any two of them? Just a few seconds. The last time we set the clocks back in October, I set them all with my watch, which is calibrated daily from the Naval Observatory in Fort Collins, Colorado. So blow me!

5. When was the last time you used a real rotary dial telephone to place a call? Jeeez, maybe in the mid-80s? We got cordless phones at my house fairly early. I remember that we had one before anyone else I knew. It was a badass invention!
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #34 from Shannon: What is your favorite sport and why? Absolutely none.

No comments:

Post a Comment