Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Evening Dispatch

1. Did you travel for the Christmas holidays? If so, how did you get where you were going and how was the trip? I drove from ATL to Savannah, then to Jax, then to Orlando. The trip was OK since it was split into pieces. We were like the Beverly Hillbillies with an Xterra full of presents to give on the way, then presents we got coming home. The trip was tiring, and I was glad to sleep in my own bed again.
2. Did you get most of the gifts you were hoping for? I wasn't really hoping for anything special. Its good just to have people in your life that care enough to get you anything. All the presents I got were thoughtful and great.
3. If you were to check Santa's list, would your name appear to indicate that you had been good enough in 2004 to have DESERVED those gifts? You'll have to ask Santa.
4. If you HAD to make one New Year's Resolution next year, what would it be? Not to make resolutions.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #36 from Mrs. L: What is your favorite kind of Christmas cookie or dessert? Mrs. Fields cookies made by my grandma, and raw ranger cookies.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #37 from Promise: Who inspires you the most in your life? I can't narrow it down to one person. I find inspiration everywhere. From friends to musicians to authors to regular people I meet.
What about u?

No comments:

Post a Comment