Monday, November 29, 2004

A Badass Christmas

Back in 1999, instead of Christmas Cards I gave my friends a CD of the best Christmas tunes. Not your old ass Burl Ives singing Rudolph, mind you. This Yule Log of Funk had such classics as "Christmas In Hollis," "Please come home for Christmas" by The Eagles, and my favorite Christmas song, "The Hanukkah Song." I updated some of the songs for the 2003 version, which garnered much praise from my peeps. This year, I've gotten a request for a new Badass Christmas Collection. As the funkiest white man on the face of the planet, its my duty to spread some Christmas cheer via music. But I need some help. I need you, YES YOU, to send me some of your favorite Holiday tunes and the artist who did your favorite version. Just hit comments below, and remember to leave your email address. As an incentive, if you contribute a good song, I'll send you a CD when its done. With your help, and some illegal internet downloads, we'll have the most badass Christmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment