Sunday, November 28, 2004

Christmas Shopping

"George Washington had a vision for this country. Was it three days of uninterrupted shopping?" -Jeff Melvoin, Northern Exposure

1) Do you enjoy shopping at the mall? No. Overpriced crap, too many people, too many punks, ugh. I'm glad I'm not a teenager anymore. I go in with a shopping agenda (to quote Fashionable Male Benny Affleck), get what I must and get out.
2) What is your favorite mall food? Orange Julius and Bourbon Chicken. All the other food is the same fast food you get at other places prepared by the same pimply-faced teens who would rather slit their wrists than look you in the eye and tell you to go to hell.
3) What are your three favorite “mall” stores? B. Dalton, Prints Plus, and Kay.
4) What is your favorite mall? Parkdale Mall in Beaumont, Texas. That was "my" mall as a young teenager. I liked it so much I got busted shoplifting there in the 7th Grade. I also like The Esplanade in New Orleans. That was "my" mall as an older teenager. I hung out there in that 2 year period between the point when I got my drivers license and when I was able to drink. At the time, Richie P and me walked around there talking about how stupid people at the mall were while perusing the latest CDs at the Wreka Stow. Speaking of Richie P, I been trying to e-mail yo ass for months. I must have a wrong email address. Send a brutha some e-mail goodness.
5) Do you have one special person that you enjoy going to the mall with the most? Yeah, Donald Trump.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM

    Just curoius as to why you would enjoy going to the mall with Donald Trump. Does money fall out of his wallet?

    ann marie
    http://www.geocities.com/amb3589/justrambling.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a better chance of that happening than if you were to follow Willie the Wino around. Plus The Don always buys us Dippin' Dots

    ReplyDelete