Friday, November 19, 2004

No One Diets On Thanksgiving

Onesome: No one- ...to talk to? Nah, who is it you look forward to seeing at one of the holidays just to be able to sit around and chat with? Sure, even someone you see during the rest of the year! My 3 Uncles. The two from San Antonio are the funniest people I know. My Uncle in New Orleans is more of a close friend than a family member. I don't see any of them but once a year, but I'm always happy to spend time with them.

Twosome: diets- Have you ever tried one of the "fad" diets out there? Yes, I include Atkins in this category! How did it work for you? Would you do it again or try another one? I've tried them all. None work, I like to eat too much, and I don't like to exercise.

Threesome: on Thanksgiving- What's your favorite dish? Would you be happy just pigging out on turkey, or do you need all the fixings? Does the pumpkin pie make the meal or do you prefer Mom's green bean casserole I need all the fixings. I prefer green bean casserole. Pumpkin Pie tastes like vomit to me.
What about you? Hit comments, spread your Thanksgiving goodness, and let the Triptofan take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment