Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday Six

Its been a few days since I posted anything noteworthy because of the holidays and stuff, so here's some new stuff for you to chew on. Feel free to hit comments and leave your answers or comments.

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey? I usually don't cook the dinner, so the leftovers are left over at someone else's house.

2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair

definitely the traffic jam. At least I could listen to music or use the phone. I hate long checkout lines, because getting on with the rest of my life is determined by the ghettorat cashier who would rather polish the 3 foot fake fingernails and get her 'herrr did' than make the line go faster. And the jackasses in front of me are usually no better. Its usually a 104-year-old lady whose buying food to stock up a bomb shelter or feed the 3rd Infantry or something, and she stacks up one item at a time on the conveyer belt. That's why those self-checkout thingies at wal-mart are a Godsend. Then you just have to worry about the idiot who can't seem to operate the thing. They should put a sign there: "If you can't read simple 3rd grade directions, get in line with the other idiots. If you can walk and chew gum, you're ok here." And the Dentists chair is just torture, nobody wants that shit.

3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year? I'm getting a big present later in the year.

4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software? Hmmmm.. well I use neither AOL nor its journal software, so I can't really say. I do think its good for people on AOL who want to put up a blog like this. It seems to be pretty configurable and easy to use. Bravo AOL, I hate you [ ] that much less.

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year? I think I answered this. Is XXX Lesbian Fiesta IV a holiday film?

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from Tara: What is your favorite classic 80's video game? I liked Pac-Man and Tron. And I liked Super Mario Brothers. I'm not a video games person.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:07 AM

    If it's the same big present I'm thinking of, I'm not sure it counts- You halped to make it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete