Sunday, November 14, 2004

dis or dat

Shit you don't care to know about me:
1. bar soap or shower gel Bar Soap, its cheaper.
2. cd's or cassettes Neither, MP3s.
3. television movies or documentaries Movies. I see to much newsy stuff all day long. When I watch TV or go to the movies, I want it to be as far from reality as possible.
4. wall calendar or desk calendar desk calendar.
5. dsl, cable, or dial-up Cable. Dsl sucks ass, DSL providers suck ass even more. Earthlink can eat the peanuts out my shit.
6. summer or winter Summer. I live in the south for a reason.
7. city or country Definately the City.
8. camping or stay in a hotel Hotel. Even cavemen knew to come and sleep inside.
9. gold or silver Platinum baby.
10. fiction or non-fiction books Books? What are those?
11. mashed potatoes or baked potatoes Both!
12. ranch, italian, or catalina dressing Bleu Cheese. Especially on Pizza.
13. solid or spray deodorant solid.
Your turn. Hit comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment