Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday Brunch

"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

1) How do you cook your turkey? (Stuffing, spices, cooking bag, etcetera) The only time I've cooked turkey was at Golden Corral, and that process involved taking 4 to 5 round white balls of solid meat out of a plastic pack, and putting it in an oven for like 4 hours. Yum!
2) What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert? Pecan Pie. Some people call them "pee-cans," but they're wrong. Its "P'cawn." And the pie is tasty.
3) What are you doing this year for Thanksgiving? Nothing. I ate alone at a Chinese restaurant last year, and will probably do it again this year.
4) Do you have any family traditions at Thanksgiving? I rarely see my family at Thanksgiving. I usually have to work or just wait until Christmas. So our tradition is not being together.
5) What one dish does it just not feel like Thanksgiving without besides turkey? Stuffing and Brown n' Serve® rolls. Everything else is subjective.

No comments:

Post a Comment