Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Political Coverage

1. Do you watch political coverage? If so, how much? I watch a lot because its part of my job. When I'm not working, I can't stand it. I think two people arguing, and not listening to the other side is useless. Two people who refuse to listen to the other is not good. Its not good TV. No one learns anything, and no one acknowledges that the other side could actually have a point.
2. Does political coverage effect how you vote? I guess subliminally it does. But the so-called unbiased media is so biased, and I can see it sooo blatantly. So screw them. They aren't educating anyone or even opening political discourse. "I'm right! NO, I'm right!" What can you learn from that?
3. Do you think the up to the minute coverage of returns effects those who haven't yet voted? For stupid people it does. The informed, educated people know who they're voting for.
~Bonus~ Do you think there should be guidelines for political ads? For example, banning putting other candidates down. No, that would be infringing on freedom of speech. I do believe it needs to be true.
Courtesy of TV Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment