Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Music Mambo

If you could thank one artist/band for their contribution to your life, who would it be and why? Who do you think??? Prince of course.

What albums are you thankful that you purchased or heard this year? I've bought very few CDs since I download so much stuff. Most of the CDs I've bought were Beatles CDs. I'm thankful that I bought them. Its kind of an subtle link I have to my Dad's childhood. He used to run down to the record store and get Beatles LPs, and I ran down and got the CDs. So I'm thankful for the Beatles shamelessly re-releasing the same music over and over.

If you wanted to tell someone thanks in song, what song would it be? Adore. Look on the card.

What musical things are you thankful for? I'm thankful for Badass JamZ CDs, Janet's Boob popping out, The Musicology Tour, downloading that rare tune that nobody's heard, then everyone else catches on.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the Mambo. I wish George Harrison's wife would release some of the stuff he recorded with Bob Dylan at some point.

    That would be more amusing than Capital's Box Sets of the US versions of the albums.

    ~sigh~

    Anything to make me spend more money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:20 AM

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete