Friday, November 12, 2004

Four For Friday

Q1: If you were given the opportunity to perform in the circus, and you knew ahead of time that you would not fail, what would you do? High Wire or Lion Tamer. I would do it better than those fruits Sigfried and Roy. I'm not a fan of circuses. Cirque du Soleil was cool, but fruity like Sigfried and Roy.

Q2: You've just been hired to a promotions position at a major breakfast cereal company. What would you put in a new cereal box as a gimmick? If its a high-fiber cereal, I'd put a roll of toilet paper. If its a kids cereal, I'd put something that makes noise. That way when you see the commercial on TV or when you're in the store with your kids, and you see the box, it'll remind you of the noise. In other words, a multi-sensory memory is more powerful than a single sensory memory (i.e. taste only).

Q3: Who is the most famous or well known person you've had a face-to-face encounter with? Bunches in the last year... Matt Damon, John Travolta, Duran Duran, Jerry Springer, Kevin James, and a few others. I met George Carlin at a book signing last month. He was a dick. The other day, I was at my desk and looked up and Joe Montana walked by. It took me by surprise that a football legend would just walk by. I said hi, and that was it. It was surreal.

Q4: Can you comfortably eat alone in a restaurant with nothing to do at the table but eat, i.e., nothing to read, no earphones to hear music thru, no one to talk with, etc.? What about going to the movies alone? I can eat alone with nothing to do. I usually find something to do, make little stick men out of the straw wrapper and sweet-n-low packets, or play with my phone or something. I've only gone to the movies alone like twice, and that was only because I had to watch the movie because I was going to interview one of the stars, and they like you to know something about the flick, so you don't ask stupid questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment