Monday, January 10, 2005

Afternoon Delight


  • now ya know!
  • British people are weird. Here's the top 3 singles
    1. ‘Jailhouse Rock’ – Elvis Presley Came out in 1957!
    2. ’Against All Odds’ – Steve Brookstein A Remake of a lame Phil Collins 80s Tune
    3. ‘The Number Of The Beast’ – Iron Maiden Came out in 1982!

    As if our top 10 is any better. Oh well.
  • Hip Hop Turns 30 this year.
  • According to SalaryClock, Britney Spears made $2,116.60 in the time it took me to type this entry. I hate her.

2 comments:

  1. I don't EVEN want to know how much money Britney made in the amount of time it takes me to say hello!

    Surfed in via BE and thought I would say hi!

    cmesmyl.modblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome.
    It just goes to show how much you can get paid for not having talent... or a clue. Where's my check???

    ReplyDelete