Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today's Most Pathetic Item

This guy's doing a one man show, in which he tells the entire Star Wars Trilogy in one hour. I understand his liking Star Wars and stuff, but to take a one-man-show of it on tour is just ridiculous. I watched about 30-seconds of the show on his website, and that was just about all I could take. I usually giggle a little when I see Star Wars parodies and the like, but this takes the cake. The only thing worse is the Star Wars skit on Donnie And Marie in the 1970s. OH, and that stupid Christmas Special that no one ever wants to bring up. I did laugh my ass off at the 'Star Wars Kid' that was making its way across the net... but that poor kid didn't exactly want the fame. I don't think I could sit through an hour of basically some dork doing exactly what the Star Wars Kid did. Except he's charging people $25 to watch him do it. I hear he's also doing a one-man-show of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy as well. I guess everyone's got a right to make a buck. May the force be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment