Thursday, January 06, 2005

Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

Onesome: Fish- Do you have a favorite outdoor hobby or are you a strictly stay at home type? Sheeit, I'm a lazy ass stay at home type.

Twosome: Chips- Do you gamble? Lotto, weekly poker night or weekends in Vegas? I don't gamble, I like my money too much. I don't play lotto because I have such a small chance of winning, my money would just go into some other asswipe's pocket. So screw him! I don't play poker like all these trendy people. I play blackjack online every once in a while, but I don't lose any money that way!

Threesome: and mushy peas- What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
No complaints so far. :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:05 PM

    I had no idea you ate so many doughnuts. Are you Homer Simpson trapped in human form?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? I LOVE THE YUM-YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:16 PM

    What is the yum yum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its an old wooden ship from the Civil War era

    ReplyDelete