Friday, January 14, 2005

Phantom Of The Opera

Onesome: The Phantom-- Pick one (or more!): Hey, have you seen it yet? Are you going to go see it? Have you seen it on stage? Read the book? What Phantom? I've seen it on stage, and I hated it. It was soooo boring. The effects were nice, but the singing, and the dancing, ugggh. I guess I'm just not high cultchuh enough. And there's no way in hell I'd ever go see that stupid movie.

Twosome: of the-- Of the sights and sounds and smells of Spring what are you waiting for the most? ...and what is the first sign in your area that Spring is on its way? It just turned cold here. Cold and rain, yay. Luckily this is Atlanta and it won't be around long.

Threesome: Opera-- Theatre? Stage? Local shows? Do you get a chance to visit any of these venues? Any recommendations on current items?
I get invited to all the local broadway shows, but so far I've only gone twice. I saw Rent, which was great, not as gay as I thought. And I also saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Thats my favorite hands down. I even bought the DVD of it.

What about you? Hit Comments and release your inner Andrew Lloyd Webber.

No comments:

Post a Comment